- Post Date:February 28, 2018
- Views 210
- Offerd Salary 15,000 - 20,000Experience 2 YearsGender Male
- Qualification Associate Degree
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the hotel facility. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Escort / Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer incoming phone calls in a friendly and professional manner
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges request forms)
• Update calendars and schedule management meetings
• Ability to operate computer programs (Ms. Office)
• Maintain guest records and book reservations
• Provide the updated guest occupancy report on a daily basis for all long term and short term guests
• Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
• Sort and Keep all room Keys / Back up Keys management system.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing
Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
Excellent communication and written skills required in Dari, Pashto and preferably in English.
Good Computer Skills to operate and knowledge of Ms. Office Programs (Word & Excel).
Ability to work under the tight deadlines.
Having good motivational skills.
Diploma in relevant area or business administration, Bachelor Degree shall be highly preferred.
At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Diploma, Business Administration
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and recent Photograph to the below mentioned email.
All Interested candidates should mention the Job Title and Vacancy number in their applications.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the Test and Interview.