- Post Date:March 3, 2018
- Views 147
- Offerd Salary NTA Salary ScaleExperience 2 YearsGender Any
- Qualification CertificateNationality AfghanVacancy No./Reference 12344/MAIL/SNaPP-2
- No. Of Vacancies 1
The Store Keeper will work under the direct supervision of the Administration unit head. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for successful implementation of Store Keeper component of IFAD funded projects. Specific tasks of the position include.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Knowledge of proper book keeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
How to apply
• The interested candidates should submit their resume alone with a cover letter
• Put “(Store Keeper -12344/MAIL/SNaPP-2)” in the subject line otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
• Candidate’s educational degree must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education – Afghanistan otherwise we will not accept the application in short listing process.
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for written test or interview.